Sunday, March 8, 2009

An update on March 2, 2009 our "P " day.




What an experience going shopping at "Costco" in a compact car which was a private taxi which a member of our Church owns. He took us there and waited almost two hours for us while both of us couples bought two baskets full of food and other miscellaneous items. We were packed with grocery's in the trunk and we all had grocery's up to our nose and at our feet and as much as we could fit behind our head. I was sitting in the middle of John and Chyleen Bluth (another Temple Missionary) and her husband was in the front seat with the Taxi driver. Well it didn't last long when I felt suffocated and I stared to push the grocery's away from me and they had to stop the taxi and let me out. They put me in the front seat with the window open then I felt better but my legs were asleep which wasn't a big deal in respect to being in that back seat. Never again....I would rather take our own taxi back home even it cost us more $$$. After it was all over we laughed a lot and thought it was pretty funny because we look like a bunch of clowns in that taxi and even the taxi driver had to gallon behind his legs which before he got back in I removed them and squeezed them on top of my stuff since we didn't need a wreck on top of it all. The picture taken in the back seat was taken after John stuff was already taken off of him.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh Linda, that is the funniest story I have heard in a long time. I can only imagine! I am so glad you guys are doing well and having a good time. John how are you going to get that elliptical trainer home? That is exciting seeing all the buses. Good for those members who are so committed to doing Temple work. What an example for us who live so close. Love you guys, Debbie B.