Thursday, February 26, 2009

Wall of pictures of family and my night stand



Thank you everyone who posed or sent me pictures of your family. My wall of pictures now feels like home. Those that have not sent me pictures but would like them added to my wall please send me an e-mail or call me and I will be happy to give you our address.

Also thank you Virgie for the lovely angel with her shell which makes me think of you often and it is as if I can hear your voice through the shell:) I also love the the journal sweet Kennedy made for us. I write in it as often as I have time all the special feeling I been having in Mexico City. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Kennedy:)

3 comments:

Jamie and Darla said...

Mom- we need your address so the kids can write you for our FHE nights. Email it to me when you can.

Gweneth said...

Thanks for sharing your blog. If you ever have time to check on mine, it is at gwentales.blogspot.com

Imagine having already been up a pyramid. You are such young'ns!

Love, Gwen

Deanna said...

Hey Momma Bear!!! Loving your blog. What a COMFORT! Sorry I missed you call the other day. What a BUMMER. :-(

But I feel like I can stay connected with you here.

I will send you pics of the kids. Get that address up so I know where to send it!

Love you and Dad! U guys look great! Happy!!!