Sunday, March 8, 2009

March 8, 2009 Sunday right after Church




Our missionary friends from left from right Sister Louiene Wright, Sister Bonnie Shurtz, Sister Chyleen Bluth, Sister Linda Monte, Sister Lynne Isom, Sister Annette Christensen, and Sister Rhona Legg. Now the Elders, Elder Monte, Elder Bluth, Elder Legg, Elder Shurtz, Elder Wright, and Elder Isom. Elder Christensen was missing but I will include a picture of him when they were at our home looking at my blog. We all attend the Spanish speaking Ward and love being with the Saints even if some of us don't understand every word. The members testimonies are so strong and they are very knowledgeable in the gospel.

1 comment:

Jamie and Darla said...

Mom- I love all the pictures. That was too funny looking at all the stuff you found at costco. How do you guys like your new exercise machine? You guys look great! I am so happy for you guys. I love you very much. It was great catching up today. Love you!

Darla