Sunday, March 22, 2009

I love flowers and John always makes sure I have some March 18, 2009



We had to go immigration on Wednesday to get finger printed. We also went to Costco and Johns says "It cost and we go." We spend less money this this time then we did the first time we went there :) John knows I love flowers and he let me pick these beautiful Lily's and insisted I also get the Orchid.
We have had a beautiful week at the Temple and being with our friends. We love studying with them and have had a great Sunday all day.

4 comments:

Catherine said...

Those flowers are gorgeous! Makes me want some, but I know it's a bad idea since they won't survive under my roof - I can't keep any type of flower or plant alive!

Jamie and Darla said...

Dad loves you and spoils you. I am glad you got flowers. I miss you.

Delna said...

I love my Daddy. He's so sweet & romantic. I remember him getting you (mom) flowers a lot when we were growing up. I think that's why I love flowers so much. I've been going on walks lately to pick wild flowers for our table (you have to get creative when you're broke). ; ) They are still really pretty, though. Recently I've been noticing how cool it is that God even made weeds pretty... seriously, we have some really pretty weeds on our trail. Like little purple bells. Stop laughing! They ARE pretty.

Wes and Jess said...

Hi, I noticed you are in the same mission as bob and lynne isom. Would you mind sending me their address so I can send them a letter? They are friends and we'd like to offer our support but can't find their address. You can email it to me at jessicaridd@yahoo.com. Thanks! Jessica