Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Progress at last on our mission papers......

OK, John's "Stress Test" was Fax to the mission place in Utah where the Doctor there will review it and then it will be sent, I guess to the Quorum of the Twelve, then we will be assigned. I think that's how it works.
It's funny I get all impatient when we have to wait for the paper work from our Doctors because it's such a slow process, and now that it's "in" I'm getting a little nervous... Can I ever be pleased??? :(
I love my Heavenly Father and I know he will calm me as I look to Him.

2 comments:

Dawnette and Mark Coltrin said...

You made me wait to read this....

:'-(

Amanda Hardman said...

Hi Monte's...I think it's great that you have a blog, YAY!
Good luck on your mission and I can't wait to find out where you're going!!