Monday, February 1, 2010

January 6, 2010...My Birthday






What a surprise I had from John.....He took me out to lunch with Dr. Brunt and his wife Diane and we bought a few things at a Mexican place that has 50 or 60 shops on a corner square block. We got home and I expected to relax.... when a knock on the door and John opened it and Dr. Brunt brought in two beautiful cakes and then John brought in a big round table and I asked him what was going on. He said a few people were coming over for cake. Many of them spoke Spanish so I asked them to sing me the Mexican Birthday song....and as they were getting ready I heard music and what a surprise John hired the Mariachi's for an hour....what a loving surprise....I had no idea!!! (sorry for the double picture....I don't know how to get it off without taking them all off). I like video but they take so long to do and sometimes I spend so much time trying to upload them that it's not worth it. If you don't see a video on my birthday it's because it canceled itself out.

No comments: