Friday, October 10, 2008

Reality is setting in..............


Today while we were on the phone with our "Tutor" for the hour she works with us trying to learn Spanish.... well it looks bleak since it is harder than I thought. My pronunciation needs much improvement.
John says I'm in 3rd grade and he is in preschool when it comes to knowing the Spanish Language. This is not true, I too feel like a preschooler.

Well anyway when we were on the phone with our tutor we got 3 phone calls that we could not answer since we were in deep studies with her. After we got off the phone I seen that we had a message on our message center and wow were we surprised.... it was the Temple Mission President from Mexico City. He said he would get back with us and to study study study Spanish.
Yes reality is setting in, we are really going to Ciudad de Mexico Templo.

1 comment:

Amanda Hardman said...

I don't have any stories for you guys, but I do know that you guys are going to be great missionaries. I know you've probably heard it a thousand times, but the more you speak it, the easier it will be (I don't even speak a foreign language, but this is what I've heard!). Speak to each other...and most of all, pray to Heavenly Father and he will help you if you have faith. I know you guys will learn it. I have faith in you!